Under the general supervision of the Clinical Director and direct supervision of the Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse is responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to patients of any age group admitted. The Registered Nurse provides direction to Licensed Vocational Nurses and non-licensed nursing personnel in providing direct patient care. The Registered Nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the Hospital.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- Current licensure in Texas as Registered Nurse.
- Previous clinical nursing experience in Medical/Surgical/Telemetry environment desired.
- Current CPR certification.
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) within ninety (90) day of hire.
- Full-time – 36 hours a week
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or disability.