RN Seasonal- Winter Staff Contract ICU FT Days
Under the general supervision of the Critical Care Clinical Director and the direct supervision of the Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse in the Intensive Care Unit is responsible for professional nursing care delivered to patients experiencing critical illnesses requiring admission to the Unit. The Registered Nurse in the Intensive Care Unit supports the medical care of patients requiring Intensive Care services under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the Hospital.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse.
- Reference Steward Certification Grid for all required Certifications.
- Previous clinical nursing experience in Critical Care or minimum of one year Medical Surgical experience preferred and/or completion of Hospital ICU Preceptorship preferred.
- Certification in critical care nursing--i.e., CCRN-- preferred.
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.