RN Postpartum/Mother-Baby FT Nights
Why work for Southwest General Hospital? Because…
- Patient safety and quality care are at the forefront of all we do!
- We care about you and your career!
- We’re not just your next job, we’re your 2nd family!
- Our work culture is second to none!
- Our Leadership team is dedicated to offering the best support for our employees!
Do we have your attention yet? Below are some highlights about our Post Partum department.
- Team Work
- In House Education for all certifications.
- Leadership that will work beside you on the floor
- The Chance to make a difference
- Leadership is always available to take your call and listen
If this aligns with your career goals, and patient care is of upmost importance to you, please read our position summary.
APPLY and join our SWG Hospital family TODAY!
Under the general supervision of Maternal-Child Perinatal Svcs Director, and Clinical Manager, RN and under the direct supervision of a Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse in Post Partum is responsible for the provision of safe, effective care of the childbearing family.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
A. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred.
B. Current licensure in Texas as Registered Nurse.
C. Previous clinical nursing experience in Maternal Child Services – Post Partum environment desired.
D. Current CPR certification.
E. Neonatal Resuscitation Certification within ninety (90) Days of hire.
F. Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) within ninety (90) day of hire if assigned Charge Nurse.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.