RN Med Surge FT Days
Why work for Southwest General Hospital? Because…
- Patient safety and quality care are at the forefront of all we do!
- We care about you and your career!
- We’re not just your next job, we’re your 2nd family!
- Our work culture is second to none!
- Our Leadership team is dedicated to offering the best support for our employees!
Do we have your attention yet? Below are some highlights about our Med Surge department.
- Great work life balance with 12 hours shifts allowing for 4 days off per week.
- Collaboration, compassion and commitment from staff and leadership.
- Supportive environment to grow professionally and realize full potential.
- Great interdisciplinary teamwork and patient care approach.
- Strong leadership support from all levels.
If this aligns with your career goals, and patient care is of upmost importance to you, please read our position summary and required qualifications below.
APPLY and join our SWG Hospital family TODAY!
Under the general supervision of the Clinical Director and direct supervision of the Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse is responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to patients of any age group admitted. The Registered Nurse provides direction to Licensed Vocational Nurses and non-licensed nursing personnel in providing direct patient care. The Registered Nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the Hospital.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
A. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred.
B. Current licensure in Texas as Registered Nurse.
C. Previous clinical nursing experience in Medical/Surgical environment desired.
D. Current CPR certification.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.