RN-L&D Nights *
Under the general supervision of Maternal-Child Director, and Assistant Director and the direct supervision of the Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse in Labor and Delivery is responsible for the provision of safe, effective care of the childbearing patient and the newborn.
Experience, Education & Skills REQUIRED:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- Current licensure in Texas as Registered Nurse
- Previous clinical nursing experience in Maternal Child Services environment desired.
- Current CPR certification.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Certification within ninety (90) Days of hire.
- Fetal monitoring completed within six (6) months from hire for experienced nurse and within eighteen (18) months for Nurse (new to the field or returning to the profession in Labor & Delivery).