RN ICU FT Days $10K Bonus
Why work for Southwest General Hospital? Because…
- Patient safety and quality care are at the forefront of all we do!
- We care about you and your career!
- We’re not just your next job, we’re your 2nd family!
- Our work culture is second to none!
- Our Leadership team is dedicated to offering the best support for our employees!
Do we have your attention yet? Below are some highlights about our ICU department.
- Wide variety of critical care experiences.
- Expert and comprehensive orientation program with dedicated ICU educator.
- Teaching and learning environment.
- Teamwork orientated staff that support each other.
- Exciting new innovations in critical care and expanding best practice service lines.
If this aligns with your career goals, and patient care is of upmost importance to you, please read our position summary and required qualifications below.
APPLY and join our SWG Hospital family TODAY!
*Up to a $10K Sign On Bonus for experienced ICU RNs currently not working with SW General*
Under the general supervision of the Critical Care Clinical Director and the direct supervision of the Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse in the Intensive Care Unit is responsible for professional nursing care delivered to patients experiencing critical illnesses requiring admission to the Unit. The Registered Nurse in the Intensive Care Unit supports the medical care of patients requiring Intensive Care services under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the Hospital.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
A. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred.
B. Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse.
C. Current CPR. ACLS within ninety (90) days of hire for staff with previous ICU clinical experience and within twelve (12) months for Nurse (new to the field or returning to the profession in ICU)
C. Previous clinical nursing experience in Critical Care or minimum of one year Medical Surgical experience preferred and/or completion of Hospital ICU Preceptorship preferred.
D. Certification in critical care nursing--i.e., CCRN-- preferred.
E. Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) within ninety (90) day of hire.
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.