RN-Clinical Coordinator - Psychiatric Services
- Under the general direction of the Clinical Director, the Clinical Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the efficient functioning of a deisgnated nursing unit or units on a shift by shift basis.
- Coordinates patient care services provided by staff assigned to the unit.
- Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in necessary education of individual members of nursing staff with a focus on promoting clinical competence in the provision of nursing.
- Assumes responsibility for the quality of nursing care provided by the staff assigned to the unit, including the implementation of programs to improve this quality.
- Ensures adherence to standards in the Psychiatric Services Units, based on Hospital Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, Department of Nursing Standards, and unit standards with collaboration with the Clinical Director in unusual situations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse.
- Clinical practice with an emphasis on leadership and management experience.
- Previous experience in Psychiatric Clinical Nursing preferred
- Current verification of competency in CPR, COAP and BLS
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.