Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Under the general supervision of the Director of Diagnostic Services, the Registered Respiratory Therapist provides cardiopulmonary services to patients in accordance with accepted cardiopulmonary practices and established Departmental and Hospital standards of care.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Registered or eligible for the registry through the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Health as a Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- Current CPR certification required.
- ACLS within ninety (90) days from hire.
- NRP within ninety (90) days from hire only required for Respiratory Care Practitioners that work NICU
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.