PRN- RN Post Partum (7a-7p)
Under the general supervision of Maternal-Child Director and Assistant Director and under the direct supervision of a Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse in Post Partum is responsible for the provision of safe, effective care of the childbearing family.
Expereince, Education & Skills REQUIRED:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR certification.
- Previous clinical nursing experience in Maternal Child Services - Post Partum environment desired.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Certification within ninety (90) days of hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled