LVN - MedSurg - Days
Under the general supervision of the Clinical Director and the direct supervision of a Charge Nurse, the Licensed Vocational Nurse on the Medical-Surgical Units provides direct nursing care to patients of all age groups with medical-surgical conditions requiring hospitalization according to physicians' orders and applicable patient care standards.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- Current Texas Licensure as a Licensed Vocational Nurse.
- Previous clinical nursing experience in Medical/Surgical environment desired.
- Current CPR certification.
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) within ninety (90) day of hire.
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.