Lead Case Manager
- Responsible for assisting with all the daily operations of the Case Management Department
- Assists the Department Director in employee supervision, management, and training
- Development and implementation of quality initiatives designed to support defined objectives
- Maintaining a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation and advocacy for options and services to meet an individual's patients health needs through the continuum of care by communicating available resources to promote quality cost-effective outcomes
- Lead will act as a staff Case Manager if needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graudate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- 3 years recent acute care nursing experience required.
- General medical /Surgical and/or Critical nursing preferred.
- Utilization and managed care experience desirable.
- Licensed by the State of Texas as a registered Nurse(Case Manager Certification preferred.)
- Stroke Awareness Education must be completed within 6 months of hire.
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.