Lead Case Manager
- Ability to work competently with computer based charting and other clinical and non-clinical software programs.
- Adaptability to change, good organizational skills.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, including platform/presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of criteria for Medicare, Medicaid, HMO, and private insurance companies and coverage details.
- Ability to advocate for patients.
- Leadership skills which include effective coaching, counseling, time
- management, problem solving and strategic planning.
- Demonstrates initiative and pro-active approach to problem resolution. Ability to effectively interact with insurance companies and
- communities healthcare recourses.
- Understand CMI, patient status, InterQual Criteria, Milliman Criteria, and Transfer DRG’s
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.