Food Service Worker
Assembles trays for regular and therapeutic diets. Checks production sheets to prepare needed items. Maintains & stocks tray line in a clean, neat & orderly manner. Delivers and picks up food carts and &trays to and from units. Supports dish room.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to read, write, speak, & follow verbal & written instructions
- Must be extra courteous and polite
- Has sufficient motor coordination & efficient movement of hands, eyes, & feet
- Constant standing, walking, bending, lifting, pushing, & pulling
- Able to lift 25 lbs. & assist in lifting 50 lbs.
- Able to push and pull carts
- Able to work well under pressure
- Has knowledge of sanitation & safe handling of food equipment
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.