CT Tech - Scanner
Under the general supervision of the Radiologist & Director of Radiology, the CAT Scan Technologist is responsible for the provision of computer tomography and radiographs to patients according to physicians' orders. Provides for patient safety and high quality testing to include additional training with Stroke Alert CT scans.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of an accredited or registered school of Radiology Technology. Completion of training program in computer assisted tomography preferred
- Current registration with A.R.R.T. (American Registry of Radiologic Technologist) and CT Registry preferred.
- Current BLS Certification
- Certified by the Texas Department of Health
- Previous experience in hospital environment preferred
- Stroke Awareness Education regarding must be completed within 6 months of hire.
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.