Clinical Coordinator - ICU
Under the general direction of the Clinical Director, the Clinical Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the efficient functioning of a designated nursing unit or units on a shift-by-shift basis.
- A. Coordinates patient care services provided by staff assigned to the unit.
- Coordinates patient care services provided by staff
- Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in necessary education of individual members of nursing staff with a focus on promoting clinical competence in the provision of nursing.
- Assumes responsibility for the quality of nursing care provided by the staff assigned to the unit, including the implementation of programs to improve this quality.
- Ensures adherence to standards in the Intensive Care Services based on Hospital Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, Department of Nursing Standards, and unit standards with collaboration with the Clinical Director in unusual situations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current RN License in Texas
- Clinical practice with an emphasis on leadership and management experience preferred
- Current CPR. ACLS completed within 90 days.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing preferred or currently enrolled in a BSN program
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) within ninety (90)day of hire
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.