Business Development Dir
Under the general direction of the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of the Marketing & Physician Recruitment assumes primary responsibility for services provided by the program and serves as the administrative liaison between staff in the Marketing Department and staff at the Hospital. The Director of Marketing supports efficient functioning of the department through the coordination of program activities directed toward provision of quality services and ongoing compliance to all regulatory standards.
- Is responsible for the administrative coordination of support services for the Marketing Department.
- Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in necessary education and support of all staff as needed
- Assumes responsibility for the coordination of performance improvement activities for the Marketing and Physician Recruitment Programs in collaboration with the Hospital Quality Management Department
- Makes decisions regarding activities in area of responsibility based on Marketing Operational Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Hospital Administrative and Operational Standards in consultation with the Chief Executive Officer in unusual situations
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Education and experience in health care administration and management with experience in community health care programs preferred
- Communication abilities in Spanish preferred
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.